Friday, February 5, 2010

To do List

This was inspired by Miss Kate and my homeys.
It is a long-term list of what I would like to do while wearing this beautiful suit of meat.
This list is not comprehensive, but it is a nice sampling.

(aside from number one and two, there is no particular order of importance)

1. Marry the most beautiful woman in the world

2. Have between three and seventeen kids depending on her preference and life circumstances (approx 4 natural)

3. Work up to giving away ninety percent of my income

4. Bring restoration to broken families

5. Restore prostitutes, trafficked women, and men creating the demand

6. Become and excellent singer, dancer, violinist, and song-writer

7. Become a pilot, climb many mountains, jump out of many perfectly good airplanes

8. Visit all of the countries in the world at least once with the purpose of loving the people

9. Home school my kids and raise them to be crazy revivalists who know Jesus better than their best friend and who have an unquenchable appetite for adventure

10. Run fifty miles in one day and run a marathon when I am seventy

11. Bicycle across the United States (hopefully on a tandem with my wife... that will depend on whether she likes biking or not!)

12. Arrive at and maintain a healthy body for the rest of it's duration

13. Have supernatural things occurring around me all the time, especially love

14. Be impervious to fire, able to breath under water, literally move mountains, raise millions from the dead, heal any sickness or disease without thinking twice about it, etc

15. Manage every aspect of my life in a way that is not just permissible (legal), but beneficial (profitable) -there is a whole sermon to go with this one, so don't worry if my one sentence summary does not make sense.


Note: my goals are bigger than I am. I am partnering with God to fulfill them.... YeeeEEhaW!

1 comment:

  1. suit of meat??? Merlin, I gotta say I miss you when you arn't around - only you :) Love your list buddy. Can't wait to watch you do them all!

    ReplyDelete